Contact: Dan Moore
Ability Level: Beginner,Intermediate
Age Range: 3-4 or 5-12
The Sierra Rippers Ski Team is at capacity and is no longer accepting applicants for the 2017/18 season. The Sierra Rippers Snowboard Team sign ups are still open.
The Rippers program is the first step into Sierra Teams, and is perfect for young skiers/snowboarders (ages 5-12 or 3-4 with Mini Rippers) who are mastering the fundamentals and are ready for consistent support. With the same coach, Rippers will enjoy hours of dedicated coaching in a fun, team environment. We provide parents with an outline of training goals each week, as well as a slew of fun Rippers-only competitions and activities, like Ski With Maddie Bowman Day, to encourage love for the sport and exposure to aspects of upper level skiing/snowboarding including alpine racing, park skiing/riding and moguls. We believe competition is an excellent means for progression and motivator for ski development.
Scroll to the left on your mobile device to view more details in the pricing table below:
(Sat + Sun)
(Sat + Sun)
|Benefits||Same coach, same team each week. Master fundamentals of skiing/riding. Team building + confidence. Includes an Unlimited Season Pass.|
|Join Now||Join Now||Join Now||Join Now|
*All program costs include the $60 assessment day fee (when purchased on or before Oct. 4th) and a complimentary Sierra-at-Tahoe Unlimited season pass. My Sierra Rewards Plus membership is available for an additional fee.
Refer a friend to Sierra Teams and receive a $50 Gift Card.
2017/18 Rippers Calendar
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. *Please note the new program start time. We strongly encourage Sierra Teams members are on the snow by 8:45 a.m.*
Mini Rippers: Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. *Please note the new program start time. We strongly encourage Sierra Teams members are on the snow by 8:45 a.m.*
- 2 - Tryout/Information Day
- *Make up days if needed.
Good to Know
- Rippers is a non-competitive program with an emphasis on skills development
- The program is staffed by Sierra coaches who are specifically trained under our senior coaching staff to implement a specifically designed curriculum and Sierra Team philosophy.
- A 10% discount will be give to each participant within the same family after the first participant is registered. Must be purchased through the Season Pass Office; please call 530.543.3208.
- Participants must be able to get on and off the chairlift without help and be able to make controlled turns down all green runs.
- Participation in competitions is not mandatory.
How to Join
- Download and complete the 2017-18 Rippers/Mini Rippers Registration Packet
- Download and complete the 2017-18 Team Referral Form
- Enclose a check or credit card information for the amount with the registration form and return it to:
Attn: Sierra Teams
1111 Sierra-at-Tahoe Rd.
Twin Bridges, CA 95735
Questions can be directed to 530.543.3180 or email@example.com .
We love our passholders and show it often by offering Early Loads on select powder days through the season. Sierra's wind protected lifts and trails make Sierra-at-Tahoe your best bet on stormy days. Our hard-working crews know every minute on the hill counts and makes it their mission to open on time. Our passholders get hooked up with 20% discounts on food, new gear and rentals with My Sierra Rewards! Sierra is the closest major resort to Northern California (ensuring you less driving and more skiing/riding). Sierra's blessed with natural snow from heaven, not hoses.
Packed with benefits, our 2018/2019 Certified Unserious Season Pass is a no-brainer. For those of you still on the fence, we've laid out the top ten reasons to buy!
What's the Powder Alliance? Is it worth shelling out the extra dough for an Unlimited Pass and how do I reap the benefits?! Read more to find out!