Contact: Dan Moore
Ability Level: Beginner,Intermediate
Age Range: 3-4 or 5-12
The Rippers program is the first step into Sierra Teams, and is perfect for young skiers/snowboarders (ages 5-12 or 3-4 with Mini Rippers) who are mastering the fundamentals and are ready for consistent support. With the same coach, Rippers will enjoy hours of dedicated coaching in a fun, team environment. We provide parents with an outline of training goals each week, as well as a slew of fun Rippers-only competitions and activities, like Ski With Maddie Bowman Day, to encourage love for the sport and exposure to aspects of upper level skiing/snowboarding including apline racing, park skiing/riding and moguls. We believe competition is an excellent means for progression and motivator for ski development.
Scroll to the left on your mobile device to view more details in the pricing table below:
|Mini Rippers||Rippers||10 Week Rippers
|Age Range||3-4||5-6 & 7-12||5-6 & 7-12|
|Rate||$849*||$949*||$949* (Starts 12/15)|
|*Rippers program is now full for the 2016/17 season|
*All program costs include the $60 assessment day fee (when purchased on or before Sept. 30th) and a complimentary Sierra-at-Tahoe Unlimited season pass. My Sierra Rewards Plus membership is available for an additional fee.
2016/17 Rippers Calendar
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. *Please note the new program start time. We strongly encourage Sierra Teams members are on the snow by 8:45 a.m.*
- 3 - Tryout/Information Day
Good to Know
- Rippers is a non-competitive program with an emphasis on skills development
- The program is staffed by Sierra coaches who are specifically trained under our senior coaching staff to implement a specifically designed curriculum and Sierra Team philosophy.
- A 10% discount will be give to each participant within the same family after the first participant is registered. Must be purchased through the Season Pass Office; please call 530.659.7453 x208.
- Participants must be able to get on and off the chairlift without help and be able to make controlled turns down all green runs.
- Participation in competitions is not mandatory.
- Helpful information about the Mini Rippers program or the Rippers program can be downloaded.
How to Join
- Download and complete the 2016-17 Rippers Registration Packet or the 2016-17 Mini Rippers Registration Packet
- Download and complete the 2016-17 Team Referral Form
- Enclose a check or credit card information for the amount with the registration form and return it to:
Attn: Sierra Teams
1111 Sierra-at-Tahoe Rd.
Twin Bridges, CA 95735
Questions can be directed to 530.659.7453 x280 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We love our passholders and show it often by offering Early Loads on select powder days through the season. Sierra's wind protected lifts and trails make Sierra-at-Tahoe your best bet on stormy days. Our hard-working crews know every minute on the hill counts and makes it their mission to open on time. Our passholders get hooked up with 20% discounts on food, new gear and rentals with My Sierra Rewards! Sierra is the closest major resort to Northern California (ensuring you less driving and more skiing/riding). Sierra's blessed with natural snow from heaven, not hoses.
Every Tuesday we’re turning our attention to Sierra’s Nationally-recognized terrain parks by giving our guests a chance to design features + eventually dream up + build their very own terrain park.
Springtime is here and Sierra-at-Tahoe is bringing those sunshine spring vibes to you with #SierraAtCabo. In classic #CertifiedUnserious fashion, we're taking it to the next level this spring and turning the resort into your very own spring-break mountain getaway with fun events, sunshine + high fives! Not to mention all the sunscreen and Hawaiian t-shirts you can get your hands on.