Say Cheese! Every season pass needs a valid photo for identification purposes at Sierra. Due to that, we created this form to help you get on the hill as soon as possible because we want you to make lines on the mountain, not wait in them. We start mailing season passes in the Fall. All photos uploaded after November 1, 2018 are not guaranteed to be attached to your account. Please keep this in mind when picking up your season pass at the pass office.
Some tips for uploading:
- Your photo must be a color head shot with no sunglasses or hat. We need to see you!
- Please look straight ahead with a natural expression as you would for other photo ID.
- We love your dog too, but please leave Fido out of the picture.
- Please crop your photo to 240 x 320 if you can. If not, we'll crop it for you.
- Max photo size is 50kb and it needs to be a jpeg.
- Upload your kids photos as well.
If you'd like to submit your photo from an iPhone or other mobile device, please take a picture of yourself with your device and email it to email@example.com. The email must include last name, birth date and mailing address in the subject line.