Season Pass Release Of Liability Form:
If you've purchased your Sierra season pass, but still need to fill out our Release Of Liability form, please click here to complete the Release of Liability form online.
*If you're experiencing technical difficulties when accessing the online Release of Liability form, please click here to download a PDF version to physically complete. After filling out the PDF version, return the completed form to Sierra-at-Tahoe by either:
Mail: Season Pass Office, 1111 Sierra-at-Tahoe Rd., Twin Bridges, CA 95735
2018/19 Pass Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation requests received by 11/01/2018:
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations requested by 11/01/2018 will receive a resort credit for value paid, less the onsite ticket rate per day, for any days used from date of purchase through 4/30/2018.
- A $40 processing fee per pass will apply. Resort credit is valid for a 2019/20 season pass only and can be used starting May 1, 2019.
Cancellation requests received AFTER 11/01/2018:
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the case of documented medical reasons (a Physician's statement is required) that prevent the passholder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season, a resort credit may be issued. Medical conditions must occur prior to March 15, 2019 and passes must not have been used after the initial symptoms in order to be eligible for any credit.
- Days used will be charged the onsite ticket rate per day plus a processing fee of $40. Resort credit is valid for a 2019/20 season pass only and can be used starting May 1, 2019.
- Cancellation requests do not extend to family members.
- Cancellation requests must be received prior to 04/01/2019.
No refunds or credits will be given on season passes which are not picked up or used. All rates subject to change without notice. 2018/19 Season Pass product eligibility is determined by passholder's age as of November 1, 2018.
*College Pass Conditions: Purchase your pass today then present your Driver's license/ID, College ID and proof of a minimum of 6 class credits for the Fall 2018 semester/quarter to the Sierra Season Pass Office to receive season pass. You are required to submit all necessary documentation before your pass will be activated for the 2018/19 season. No photocopies or faxes accepted. Original printout of class schedule will be accepted. Student's name must appear on class enrollment form/class schedule. No exceptions.
2018/19 Blackout Dates
December 26-31, 2018 | January 19-20, 2019 | February 16-17, 2019