Want to learn more about the geology and history of Sierra-at-Tahoe and the Lake Tahoe basin? Join one of our Interactive Mountain Tours and hear the story of Sierra Resort's old growth Red Fir trees, Snowshoe Thompson, the Pony Express, Desolation Wilderness and more!
An excellent introduction to Sierra-at-Tahoe's trails as well as local lore, these free Interactive Mountain Tours are a perfect start to your family's day. Tours are suitable for intermediate and above skiers and riders. All participants must have either a valid season pass or a lift ticket.
Tours meet at the Sierra-at-Tahoe sign at 10:00 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and last approximately one hour. Tours are held weather & conditions permitting and based on host availability.
- Please ask a mountain host for a list of available tours.
- For intermediate & above skiers and riders
- FREE with valid season pass or lift ticket
- Tours are weather & conditions permitting
- Based on host availability
Grab your pass today for maximum days at Sierra + endless Certified Unserious fun for only $449.