We understand that your plans may have changed due to COVID or other personal reasons. If you need to defer you qualifying 2021/22 seasonal product for a resort credit to the 2022/23 season, please fill out the request form below before November 15, 2021.
We hope this gives you more time to plan your season, and we look forward to seeing you #WherePlayReignsFree.
2021/22 Play It Forward Guarantee + Cancellation Policy
Deferral requests received by 11/15/2021:
- Season Pass and other seasonal products are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any qualifying 2021-22 seasonal product can be deferred for a resort credit to use during the 2022-23 season.
- Deferrals requested by 11/15/2021 for any reason will receive a resort credit for value paid, less the onsite ticket rate per day, for any days used from date of purchase through 11/15/2021.
- Any pass usage recorded after 11/15/2021 invalidates a deferral request.
- Resort credit will not be applied to a 2022-23 product until May 1, 2022 . Resort credit cannot be redeemed for cash value and refunds will not be given for 2021-22 products of lesser value.
- The Play It Forward Guarantee is available for season products purchased for the 2021-22 season only and is not applicable for any extended products.
- If you choose to use your resort credit during the 2021-22 season, original purchase price will not be honored. Prices are based on the current rate at time of re-purchase and you will be responsible for any price difference incurred. Refunds will not be given for a lesser value product.
Deferral requests received AFTER 11/15/2021:
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the case of documented medical reasons (a physician's statement is required) that prevent the pass holder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season, a resort credit may be issued. Medical conditions must occur prior to March 15, 2022 and Season Pass must not have been used after the initial symptoms to be eligible for any credit.
- Days used will be charged the onsite ticket rate per day plus a processing fee of $50. Resort credit is valid for a 2022-23 season pass only and can be used starting May 1, 2022 .
- Cancellation requests do not extend to family members.
- Cancellation requests must be received prior to 04/01/2022 .
No refunds or credits will be given on season passes which are not picked up or used. All rates subject to change without notice. 2021-22 Season Pass product eligibility is determined by passholder’s age as of November 1, 2021.
*College Pass Conditions: Purchase your pass today then present your Driver's license/ID, College ID, and proof of a minimum of 6 class credits for the Fall 2021 semester/quarter to the Sierra Season Pass Office to receive a season pass. You are required to submit all necessary documentation before your pass will be activated for the 2021/22 season. No photocopies or faxes accepted. Original printout of class schedule will be accepted. The student’s name must appear on class enrollment form/class schedule. No exceptions.
Grab your pass today for maximum days at Sierra + endless fun #WherePlayReignsFree. You get zero blackout dates, 51 FREE days at Powder Alliance ski areas, savings with 20% Off on-mountain purchases, Unlimited BFF tickets, Free Fridays + more with an Unlimited Season Pass!
On behalf of the entire Sierra-at-Tahoe team, I wanted to share with you what we currently know about the damage caused by the Caldor Fire at Sierra. I also want to assure you that...