Time has expired to request a deferral.
We understand that with the new order, your plans may have changed so we are extending our Play It Forward Guarantee until December 20th, if you choose to credit them to a 2021/22 purchase. Please fill out the request form below before December 20, 2020.
We hope this gives you more time to plan your season, and we look forward to seeing you #WherePlayReignsFree.
2020/21 Play It Forward Guarantee
Deferral requests received by 12/20/2020:
- Season Pass and other seasonal products are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any qualifying 2020/21 seasonal product can be deferred for a resort credit to use during the 2021/22 Season.
- For New purchases: Deferrals requested by 12/20/2020 for any reason will receive a resort credit for the value paid, less the onsite ticket rate per day, for any days used from the date of purchase through 12/20/20.
- For Renewal purchases: Deferrals requested by 12/20/2020 for any reason will receive a resort credit for full value paid.
- Resort credit will not be applied to a 2021/22 product until May 1, 2021 . Resort credit cannot be redeemed for cash value and refunds will not be given for 2021/22 products of lesser value.
- The Play It Forward Guarantee is available for season products purchased for the 2020/21 season only and is not applicable for any extended 2019/20 products.
- You may use your 2020/21 resort credit during the 2020/21 season. Prices are based on the current rate at the time of re-purchase and you will be responsible for any price difference incurred. Refunds will not be given for a lesser value product.
Deferral requests received AFTER 12/20/2020:
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the case of documented medical reasons (a physician's statement is required) that prevent the pass holder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season, a resort credit may be issued. Medical conditions must occur prior to March 15, 2021 and Seasonal products must not have been used after the initial symptoms to be eligible for any credit.
- Days used will be charged the onsite ticket rate per day plus a processing fee of $50. Resort credit is valid for a 2021/22 season only and can be used starting May 1, 2021.
- Cancellation requests do not extend to family members.
- Cancellation requests must be received prior to 04/01/2021.
No refunds or credits will be given on season passes that are not picked up or used. All rates subject to change without notice. 2020/21 Season Pass product eligibility is determined by passholder’s age as of November 1, 2020.
*College Pass Conditions: Purchase your pass today then present your Driver's license/ID, College ID, and proof of a minimum of 6 class credits for the Fall 2020 semester/quarter to the Sierra Season Pass Office to receive a season pass. You are required to submit all necessary documentation before your pass will be activated for the 2020/21 season. No photocopies or faxes accepted. Original printout of class schedule will be accepted. The student’s name must appear on class enrollment form/class schedule. No exceptions.
Ski/Ride any three days this season for only $85/day, no blackouts + enjoy the freedom of choosing to ride on your schedule while saving some serious cash!
Before we jump to the high-fives (now elbow-fives) and good times, there are some important operating guidelines we have to share with you. Please check back every time you plan to visit.