Ability Level: Intermediate,Advanced
Age Range: 50+
For skiers and snowboarders ages 50 and up, enjoy 10 days of guided instruction throughout the 2020/21 winter season. This program allows you to experience all the mountain has to offer while meeting people with the same passion for skiing/riding in the same stages of their life. This is a great way to improve your skills through light coaching in a comfortable, non-intimidating environment. Fun, exciting, social, and progressive all at the same time!
2020/21 Sierra Seniors:
- Meets Wednesday mornings from January through March.
- January 6, 13, 20, 27; February 3, 10, 24; March 3, 10, 17
- Start at the private lesson flag on the snow in front of Solstice Tent by 9:00 a.m. Sierra Seniors will wrap up at 12:00 p.m.
- Cost for the program is day of rate: $55.
- Purchasable inside the Season Pass Office.
- Valid Sierra-at-Tahoe Season Pass or lift ticket required.
For more information, please call 530.543.3184.
We love our passholders and show it often by offering Early Loads on select powder days through the season. Sierra's wind protected lifts and trails make Sierra-at-Tahoe your best bet on stormy days. Our hard-working crews know every minute on the hill counts and makes it their mission to open on time. All our passholders get hooked up with 20% discounts on lessons, food, drinks, new gear in retail, rentals + more! Sierra is the closest major resort to Northern California (ensuring you less driving and more skiing/riding). Sierra's blessed with natural snow from heaven, not hoses.
Ski/Ride any three days this season for only $85/day, no blackouts + enjoy the freedom of choosing to ride on your schedule while saving some serious cash!
Before we jump to the high-fives (now elbow-fives) and good times, there are some important operating guidelines we have to share with you. Please check back every time you plan to visit.