Contact: Jason Albery
Ability Level: Intermediate,Advanced
Age Range: 50+
For skiers and snowboarders ages 50 and up, enjoy 10 days of guided instruction throughout the 2017/18 winter season. This program allows you to experience all the mountain has to offer while meeting people with the same passion for skiing/riding in the same stages of their life. This is a great way to improve your skills through light coaching in a comfortable, non-intimidating environment. Fun, exciting, social, and progressive all at the same time!
2017-18 Sierra Seniors:
- Meets Wednesday mornings from January through March.
- January 4, 11, 18, 25; February 1, 8, 25; March 1, 9, 15
- Start at Mama's Kitchen in the main lodge at 8:30 am to head out on the mountain by 9:00 a.m. Sierra Seniors will wrap up at 12:00 p.m.
- Cost for the program is $300 (drop-in rate: $45).
- Purchasable inside the Season Pass Office.
- Valid Sierra-at-Tahoe Season Pass or lift ticket required.
For more information, please call 530.543.3184.
We love our passholders and show it often by offering Early Loads on select powder days through the season. Sierra's wind protected lifts and trails make Sierra-at-Tahoe your best bet on stormy days. Our hard-working crews know every minute on the hill counts and makes it their mission to open on time. Our passholders get hooked up with 20% discounts on food, new gear and rentals with My Sierra Rewards! Sierra is the closest major resort to Northern California (ensuring you less driving and more skiing/riding). Sierra's blessed with natural snow from heaven, not hoses.
Packed with benefits, our 2018/2019 Certified Unserious Season Pass is a no-brainer. For those of you still on the fence, we've laid out the top ten reasons to buy!
What's the Powder Alliance? Is it worth shelling out the extra dough for an Unlimited Pass and how do I reap the benefits?! Read more to find out!