Adult Learn to Ski/Snowboard Online Special
Ability Level: Beginner
Age Range: 13+
Adult group lessons will be available as well as all our Adult’s + Kid’s + Adaptive private lesson options starting on Monday November 30th. For information on how to play this winter visit: sierraattahoe.com/how2play.
For first time skiers or snowboarders who have never taken a lesson, or beginners who are learning to ski/snowboard, the Adult Learn to Ski/Snowboard Online Special is designed just for you.
Not sure what level of skier or snowboarder you are? Checkout our “What Level Am I” diagram below to find out.
*If you feel you are confident and at an intermediate level, level 3 or above, the Adult All Mountain Group Lesson would be best suited for you.
Easy Street, Sierra's lauded beginner terrain, is the perfect learning playground. With two dedicated beginner conveyor lifts, and gently banked terrain, Sierra's SMART TERRAIN® program is designed to take you through the fundamentals of skiing and riding so you feel confident on our green circle terrain and creates an environment where beginner skiers and snowboarders feel comfortable learning new skills. In addition, skiers and riders will be outfitted with beginner specific equipment from industry leaders, Burton and Rossignol. This equipment is designed to accelerate the learning curve so you will be making turns down Easy Street in no time at all.
2020/21 Adult Learn to Ski + Snowboard Online Special Rate
2 hour First-timer Lesson Package
Save up to 50% off! This is the most affordable learn to ski or snowboard package in Lake Tahoe. There goes your final excuse to not get out on the slopes with the rest of your family!
This package includes:
- Lift ticket (limited access to the conveyor lift(s) on Easy Street and Easy Rider Express)
- Rental equipment (includes skis and ski boots or snowboard and snowboard boots)
- A 2 hour first-timer group lesson
Lesson Descriptions + Times
- Sierra Sunrise Morning Lesson (10:00 am – 12:00pm)
- This 2 hour lesson is a relaxed, easy and hassle free morning - where you can arrive, get your kids into wild mountain, move onto getting your own tickets and equipment.
- Sierra Afternoon Lesson (1:30pm-3:30pm)
- This 2 hour lesson is our afternoon lesson which is designed for those who wish to have a later start.
After registration and equipment fitting, attendees meet instructor ON THE SNOW 30 minutes before lesson start time (9:30 am or 1:00 pm) to discuss itinerary/lesson details.
These packages are valid for adults age 13+, every day.
This package is available in limited quantities and must be purchased online 48 hours in advance of your lesson package reservation. Valid for first timer skiers/riders only. Not valid in terrain parks.
*Cancellation Policy: Non-Refundable Non-Transferable.
2020/21 Peak Dates
November 27-29, 2020 | December 19 - January 10, 2021 | January 16-18, 2021 | February 13-21, 2021
Things to Know
- Please note that lessons are subject to selling out. While reservations are not required, we strongly recommended you make them at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- Please check-in at 8:30 am before the start of your 10 am lesson. Please check-in at 11:30 am before the start of the 1 pm lesson. After pre-lesson registration and equipment fitting, attendees meet ON SNOW 15 minutes before lesson start time (9:45 am or 1:15 pm) with instructor to discuss itinerary/lesson details.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Layers are best.
- Be sure you have eye protection (goggles for snowy days and sunglasses for sunny days).
- Hats, gloves, sunscreen and other items you might forget are available at the Sierra Mt. Sports Shop .
- Ski pants and helmet rentals are available at the mountain.
- Cancellation Policy: Non-Refundable Non-Transferable.
Get a first-person perspective, from anywhere on any device, of what the current mountain conditions are here at Sierra from 12 locations with our live webcams.
It’s been a season unlike any other, but the passion for purpose propels us forward, day after day + to chase our own sensation. Get an insider perspective on what it’s like to work at a ski resort + rediscover your personal “why?”
Before we jump to the high-fives (now elbow-fives) and good times, there are some important operating guidelines we have to share with you. Please check back every time you plan to visit.