Holidays the Sierra Way
The holidays are fast approaching! Crazy to think huh? The Sierra Fam is hoping that a nice helping of snow will be under the tree when we run down the stairs in our jammies:-) We’ve been good Santa, HOOK IT UP!
While snow is number one on our list, we have some other awesome gift ideas sure to thrill the shredder in your family. So before it's too late, cruise over to Sierra Mountain Sports , our In-Town Store at the “Y”, or our partners' websites to check out these awesome goods!
- FALL LINE PRIZM™ SNOW GOGGLE: Our all-star athlete Jamie Anderson is one of the many who go to Oakley for all their goggle needs. So you know she rocks the latest and greatest eyewear when she’s cruising Sierra’s slopes. While we can’t guarantee these goggs will grant you superhuman Jamie powers, they pack some serious punch. The Fall Line features Prism™ technology, which maximizes contrast and enhances visibility for the wearer. The interchangeable lenses make these a no-brainer for storm days and blue birds alike. Snag some at our retail centers while they’re still hot!
- KIND SNACKS: We recently partnered with the amazing snack company, KIND , to bring guests delicious munchie options. KIND sets rigorous standards for themselves like limiting sugar to 5g per snack and only using ingredients people can pronounce! We received a sample shipment and these bars are the BOMB. They’d make a great stocking stuffer for the avid snacker lookin’ for something fresh! So ditch the popcorn tub and pick up a KIND Cube this holiday season.
- FAST PASS: We’ve all envied those people on pow days that get to slide through that mystical yellow fencing to the front of the line. Trust us when we say it’s worth it to splurge on Fast Pass . For $129 bucks, we’ll load this feature onto your current season pass so you can enjoy the freedom of going to the front. You’ll never go back. Stock that stuffing with a Fast Pass add-on today by visiting our ticket office or loading it online!
- CIRQUE “LET IT SNOW” BEANIE: are those who are warm, and those who are stylish. But very rarely do warm and stylish coexist. The “Let It Snow” beanie from Cirque is perfect for the ride up to the mountain or those crisp après days on the plaza. Either way, people will be asking how you manage to look snow good. Snag two of these knitted masterpieces from Cirque (one for yourself and one as a gift) and spread some holiday cheer!
- SEASON PASSES: If you’ve procrastinated or been living under a rock, you’re in luck. 17/18 Unlimited Season Passes are still on sale for $459. Meaning you get a pass with no blackout dates and tons of benefits for only $459! That’s one awesome deal!
- VAPUR® products: Vapur ® makes flexible, reusable and eco-responsible “Anti-Bottle” pouches. These are perfect for stowing in a jacket while skiing/riding and help reduce the waste from single-use water bottles. Seriously, those things are no bueno! So grab one of these nifty Vapur pouches in retail…functional and Mother Nature approved!
- 3-PAKS: If you’re not quite ready to commit to an unlimited season pass, 3-PAKS are a fantastic option. Just like buying in bulk at the grocery store, you save money by buying 3 tickets at once. In addition, there are no blackout dates! That way you can ski/ride without having to remember the date. Stuff that stocking with a 3-PAK and let us do the rest!
- 686 OUTERWEAR: Our technical apparel partner, 686 , is always here to ensure your snowsports outfit is dialed! We carry several men’s and women’s outerwear items that beautifully integrate aesthetics and functionality. 686 wants you to stand out when you’re on the mountain, and this is reflected in their variety of outerwear goods. You can peruse our In-Town Store and Sierra Mountain Sports to find the best fit for you or that pow-hunter on your list!
- SIERRA GIFT CARDS: Have a picky shredder on your list? We get it, so that’s why we have Sierra Gift Cards . You can load from $25-$200 on these bad boys to use on anything at the resort, from retail, to tickets to food. The best part: they don’t expire!
- FURRY FRIENDS: Last but not least, these little fellas! What can we say?! They’re adorable. Grab a stuffed animal decked out in Sierra swag. They make a great gift for the young and young at heart!
Make your list and check it twice, then head to our website , In-Town Store , Sierra Mountain Sports or our partners' websites to snag these awesome gifts. Leave the worries about shipping behind and instead, enjoy a day on the mountain and grab these gifts on your way out! In the meantime, let’s hope some white stuff falls so we can stunt our awesome new gear on the mountain after unwrapping. Shred on!