BFF lessons are an Adult (ages 14+) beginner level lesson. These lessons include a 2-hour lesson, a limited access lift ticket and ski or snowboard equipment. See our Lessons page for more detail on the beginner lesson programs. Lesson reservations are based on availability. BFF lessons are not valid for children 3-13 or toward private lessons.
- This is a request only. Your lesson reservation is not complete until you receive your confirmation email from email@example.com.
- Reservations are made by completing this form only. Phone or email requests will not be taken.
- Complete passholder and BFF guest information is required.
- Reservations must be requested a minimum of 5 days before arrival date.
- Complete one form per day of arrival.
- Maximum of 2 BFF products per day. Some restrictions may apply.
- Passholder and BFF guest MUST be present to pick up the lesson programs. This will be strictly enforced.
- Payment will take place at the Adult Learning Center on the day of arrival. This will allow for flexible separate payments per guest or needing to cancel.
- BFF guest must present photo ID when picking up ticket.
- An order confirmation will be sent after the reservation is completed – Please bring this with you to finish the purchase process.
Avoid Waiting In Line
Please Complete Release of Liability Forms Below
To avoid waiting in line on your first day, complete the Release of Liability form by clicking the link below. If you are planning to purchase directly at the resort, an activity waiver is Required. Select and complete the waiver for your activity: