Adult All Mountain Group Lessons
Ability Level: Intermediate,Advanced
Age Range: 13+
Easy Street, Sierra's lauded beginner terrain, is the perfect learning playground. With two dedicated beginner conveyor lifts, and gently banked terrain, Sierra's SMART TERRAIN® program creates an environment where beginner skiers and snowboarders feel comfortable learning new skills. In addition, skiers and riders will be outfitted with beginner specific equipment from industry leaders, Burton and Rossignol. This equipment is designed to accelerate the learning curve so you will be making turns down Easy Street in no time at all.
Sierra-at-Tahoe Adult Ski & Snowboard School offers lessons for skiers and riders age 13 and over at any ability level. So, whether it's your first time on snow or you are looking for help perfecting your high-speed GS turns, our instructors can help you improve your skills on the snow.
Lesson Descriptions + Times
- Sierra Sunrise Morning Lesson (9am – 11am)
- This lesson is designed for the early birds, those who arrive early and would like to get out and enjoy the fresh conditions.
- Sierra Mid-Day Lesson (11am-1pm)
- This lesson is a more relaxed, easy and hassle free morning - where you can arrive, get your kids into wild mountain, move onto getting your own tickets and equipment without rushing straight to a Sunrise Morning Lesson.
- Sierra Afternoon Lesson (2pm-4pm)
- This lesson is our afternoon lesson which is designed for those who wish to have a later start.
Please plan to arrive an hour before your lesson start time for registration and equipment fitting. Purchase lesson packages and tickets at the Learn to Ski/Ride building or online below.
2016/17 Adult All Mountain Group Lesson Rates
Scroll to the left on your mobile device to view more details in the pricing table below:
Non-peak / Peak Window Price
|2 Hour Lesson Package
Includes lesson, lift ticket and equipment rental
|$161 | $165||Walk In Only
First Come, First Serve
|3-PAK 2 Hour Lesson Package - Best Deal!||$116/day||Walk In Only
First Come, First Serve
|All prices subject to change. Lessons meet at 8:45 a.m., 10:45a.m. or 1:45 p.m. (depart 15 minutes later) and check-in is required an hour prior to lesson start time. Purchase lesson packages and tickets at the Learn to Ski/Ride building, located across from the Main Lodge. Lessons meet at the bell located outside the Learn to Ski/Ride building.|
2016-17 Peak Dates
December 26-31, 2016 | January 14-15, 2017 | February 18-25, 2017
Things to Know
- Please note that lessons are subject to selling out. While reservations are not required, we strongly recommended you make them at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- We recommend you arrive one hour before your lesson time to allow for ample time for the check-in process. The check-in and registration process for full-day and morning classes start at 9:00 am sharp. Afternoon lesson check-in and registration ends at 12:00 pm and is based on availability.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Layers are best.
- Be sure you have eye protection (goggles for snowy days and sunglasses for sunny days).
- Hats, gloves, sunscreen and other items you might forget are available at the Sierra Mt. Sports Shop .
- Ski pants and helmet rentals are available at the mountain.
- Cancellation Policy for single-day reservations: please call 530.659.7453 x150 at least 24 hours in advance for full refund. $30 Fee applies for cancellations made before 7:00 a.m. the day of the reservation. Full amount will be charged for cancellations after 7:00 a.m.
- The 3-PAKs are non-transferable and non-refundable.
We love our passholders and show it often by offering Early Loads on select powder days through the season. Sierra's wind protected lifts and trails make Sierra-at-Tahoe your best bet on stormy days. Our hard-working crews know every minute on the hill counts and makes it their mission to open on time. Our passholders get hooked up with 20% discounts on food, new gear and rentals with My Sierra Rewards! Sierra is the closest major resort to Northern California (ensuring you less driving and more skiing/riding). Sierra's blessed with natural snow from heaven, not hoses.
This winter has been POWtastic and it continues to only get better – because, thanks to our Park Gnomies, our nationally recognized Halfpipe is now open! So, swap out those pow skis/board with that steezy park setup that you’ve been itching to use in the halfpipe, cause it's your time to shine.
Springtime is here and Sierra-at-Tahoe is bringing those sunshine spring vibes to you with #SierraAtCabo. In classic #CertifiedUnserious fashion, we're taking it to the next level this spring and turning the resort into your very own spring-break mountain getaway with fun events, sunshine + high fives! Not to mention all the sunscreen and Hawaiian t-shirts you can get your hands on.