Our intention is to keep moving forward, and to open what we can, when we can and as a loyal season passholder – you have options. With our Season Pass Recess program, your pass is protected and is valid from first chair until closing day this season + for the 2022/23 winter season. Not sure yet? No problem, you have until March 18, 2022 to decide and submit your form.
We hope this helps you plan your season, and we look forward to seeing you #WherePlayReignsFree.
• *Passes purchased using a Resort Credit are non-refundable. If requesting a refund, Resort Credit funds will be reissued to your Resort Credit voucher number, or the pass can be deferred.
• *Pass must be unused during the 2021/22 season to be refunded
• The Season Pass Recess program is available for season products purchased for the 2021/22 season only and is not applicable for any previously extended products. Purchase must have been prior to November 30, 2021
• The $50 rebate/donation is applicable only to 2021/22 season passes. Seasonal products - Fast Pass, MSR Plus, Parking Pass + Rental Passes are eligible for use during the 2021/22 + 2022/23 season, however the $50 rebate/donation does not apply.
• If you keep your pass, your pass is valid for the 2021/22 season and will automatically be valid for the 2022/23 season.
• Any pass usage recorded after opening day invalidates a refund request.
• If you are a new passholder and decide to keep your pass, we will still send it to you. You will need it for the current and future seasons.
All 2021/22 Season Passes include our Recess program, to give you peace of mind. With the Recess program, all products purchased prior to November 30, 2021 are valid for the 2021/22 + 2022/23 season.
Since we shared our last update, we have been busy bringing experts to Sierra to evaluate and help us outline our plans to open the resort safely, and as soon as possible. Engineers, arborists, and...