Roxy: Make Waves Move Mountains
ROXY is all about empowering women. Join us at Sierra-At-Tahoe Saturday March 23, for Make Waves Move Mountains. Both skiers and snowboarders welcome to this Roxy ride + hangout day!
$25 gets you:
- ride day with ROXY athlete Torah Bright
- coaching sessions with a pro
- group fun runs and park progression sessions
- a swag bag
- photo keepsake
- free demo'ing of ROXY hard goods
- entrance to the ROXY Hangout panelist series (remember to RSVP separately).
The first 50 girls to sign up will be entered to win a ROXY snowboard and a $500 ROXY gift card! Swoop your spot today!
Ride Day Schedule:
8:00 am - 4:00 pm: Vendor Village Open
8:00 am - 9:00 am: Registration
9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Coaching Sessions
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Break for Lunch
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Meet for group photo at 360
1:30 pm - 1:45 pm: B4BC Tribute ride at top of Easy Street
1:45 pm- 3:30 pm: Sessioning at jumps along Easy Street & continued coaching
* Lift tickets are not included in price. Lift tickets will be available for purchase at a special discounted price upon check-in the morning of the event.
The ROXY Hangout Panel Series:
To wrap up our incredible day on the mountain, join us for ROXY Hangouts, an evening of sipping and snacking, socializing and a curated photo exhibit featuring photography by Erin Hogue . ROXY has hand-picked an amazing panel of women to share their stories in an hour-long Q&A session.This event is free with RSVP but we recommend that you arrive early to guarantee your spot as we expect to hit capacity. Space is limited, and admission with a reservation will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Torah Bright – ROXY athlete & ambassador, soul shredder, optimist and Olympic Medalist.
- Erin Hogue – Accomplished photographer, writer, creative director, artist, speaker and adventure seeker.
- Megan Pischke – B4BC Marketing and Wellness Manager, wellness activist, former pro-snowboarder and pioneer of the sport, producer, breast cancer survivor, mother and wife.
- Additional speakers announced soon!
Hangout Panel Schedule:
6:00 pm - 7:00pm: Arrivals, Photo Exhibit with Erin Hogue & Happy Hour
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Make Waves, Move Mountains Panel - The women breaking barriers and finding success.
For more info and to reserve tickets, click HERE .
A rustic setting for your mountain wedding shared with only you and your guests, Sierra-at-Tahoe in South Lake Tahoe provides mountain views and natural beauty that will create memories for a lifetime on your wedding day.
Grab your pass today for maximum days at Sierra + endless Certified Unserious fun. For only $469, you get zero blackout dates, 54 FREE days at 18 other ski areas, savings with My Sierra Rewards, BFF tickets for next season + more!