Roxy: Make Waves Move Mountains
ROXY is all about empowering women. Join us at Sierra-At-Tahoe Saturday March 23, for Make Waves Move Mountains. Both skiers and snowboarders welcome to this Roxy ride + hangout day!
$25 gets you:
- ride day with ROXY athlete Torah Bright
- coaching sessions with a pro
- group fun runs and park progression sessions
- a swag bag
- photo keepsake
- free demo'ing of ROXY hard goods
- entrance to the ROXY Hangout panelist series (remember to RSVP separately).
The first 50 girls to sign up will be entered to win a ROXY snowboard and a $500 ROXY gift card! Swoop your spot today!
Ride Day Schedule:
8:00 am - 4:00 pm: Vendor Village Open
8:00 am - 9:00 am: Registration
9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Coaching Sessions
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Break for Lunch
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Meet for group photo at 360
1:30 pm - 1:45 pm: B4BC Tribute ride at top of Easy Street
1:45 pm- 3:30 pm: Sessioning at jumps along Easy Street & continued coaching
* Lift tickets are not included in price. Lift tickets will be available for purchase at a special discounted price upon check-in the morning of the event.
The ROXY Hangout Panel Series:
To wrap up our incredible day on the mountain, join us for ROXY Hangouts, an evening of sipping and snacking, socializing and a curated photo exhibit featuring photography by Erin Hogue . ROXY has hand-picked an amazing panel of women to share their stories in an hour-long Q&A session.This event is free with RSVP but we recommend that you arrive early to guarantee your spot as we expect to hit capacity. Space is limited, and admission with a reservation will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Torah Bright – ROXY athlete & ambassador, soul shredder, optimist and Olympic Medalist.
- Erin Hogue – Accomplished photographer, writer, creative director, artist, speaker and adventure seeker.
- Megan Pischke – B4BC Marketing and Wellness Manager, wellness activist, former pro-snowboarder and pioneer of the sport, producer, breast cancer survivor, mother and wife.
- Additional speakers announced soon!
Hangout Panel Schedule:
6:00 pm - 7:00pm: Arrivals, Photo Exhibit with Erin Hogue & Happy Hour
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Make Waves, Move Mountains Panel - The women breaking barriers and finding success.
For more info and to reserve tickets, click HERE .
Hit the slopes for the final day of the season & send winter out with a bang on your favorite mountain! Customer Appreciation Day is dedicated to reminiscing about the plentiful powder days with high fives in celebration of another awesome season! Lift ticket proceeds will benefit youth recreation and education including baseball, soccer, swimming and other youth activities in South Lake Tahoe.
Springtime is here and Sierra-at-Tahoe is bringing those sunshine spring vibes to you with #SierraAtCabo. In classic #CertifiedUnserious fashion, we're taking it to the next level this spring and turning the resort into your very own spring-break mountain getaway with fun events, sunshine + high fives! Not to mention all the sunscreen and Hawaiian t-shirts you can get your hands on.