Adult Private Lessons
Ability Level: Beginner,Intermediate,Advanced
Age Range: 13+
Private lessons are a great way to get started on the slopes or to elevate your skiing and riding to the next level. With one-on-one or small group instruction, a student can often progress his/her abilities more in one lesson than in an entire season without professional instruction.
Sierra caters to all levels of skiers and riders by pairing up the appropriate instructor for each ability and age. Choose from 2 hours, 3 hours or a full day of one-on-one instruction to help improve your ability. This individualized experience provides instant feedback and personal attention helping you fine tune your technique while enjoying a day out on the mountain.
2016/17 Adult Private Lesson Rates
Scroll to the left on your mobile device to view more details in the pricing table below:
Non-peak / Peak Window Price
|Inquire About Lesson|
|2-Hour Lesson||$300 | $330||Inquire Now|
|3-Hour Lesson||$370/$400||Inquire Now|
|Full Day Lesson||$500/$530||Inquire Now|
|$50 additional per person, per lesson. All prices subject to change. Private lessons do not include lift tickets or equipment rentals.|
Early Bird Special
Those who take advantage of the Early Bird Special can enjoy a private lesson on freshly groomed slopes with no crowds and receive a great deal. Get a bonus 1/2 hour on weekends and holidays with Early Bird starting at 8:30 a.m.
Weekdays: Early Bird Private Lesson is from 9:00 a.m. to 10 a.m., $150.
Weekends: Early Bird Private Lesson is from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., $160.
Peak Days: Early Bird Private Lesson is from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., $175.
*Please note this is only a reservation request and lessons are subject to instructor availability. Your lesson will be confirmed via email or phone. Forms must be submitted 48 hours in advance.
Or please call 530-659-7453 x283 for more information.
2016-17 Peak Dates
December 26-31, 2016 | January 14-15, 2017 | February 18-19, 2017
Things to Know
- Please note that lessons are subject to selling out. We strongly recommended you make them at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- We recommend you arrive one hour before your lesson time to allow for ample time for the check-in process.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Layers are best.
- Be sure you have eye protection (goggles for snowy days and sunglasses for sunny days).
- Hats, gloves, sunscreen and other items you might forget are available at the Sierra Mt. Sports Shop .
- Ski pants and helmet rentals are available at the mountain.
- Cancellation Policy for Private Lessons: If you cancel before 24 hours prior to the reservation you will be charged $30. If you cancel within 24 hours of the reservation you will be charged the full price of the lesson you have reserved for. If you do not call, or are not present the same day of the reservation (no call/no show) you will be charged the full price of the lesson.