Adult Private Lessons
Ability Level: Beginner,Intermediate,Advanced
Age Range: 13+
We appreciate your patience while we finalize our programing details for 2020/21 season. More details coming soon!
Private lessons are a great way to get started on the slopes or to elevate your skiing and riding to the next level. With one-on-one or small group instruction, a student can often progress his/her abilities more in one lesson than in an entire season without professional instruction.
Sierra caters to all levels of skiers and riders by pairing up the appropriate instructor for each ability and age. Choose from 2 hours, 3 hours or a full day of one-on-one instruction to help improve your ability. This individualized experience provides instant feedback and personal attention helping you fine tune your technique while enjoying a day out on the mountain. *Please note a reservation request and private lessons are subject to instructor availability. Forms must be submitted 48 hours in advance.
Friends & Family Private Lessons
Want to share a memorable private snow sliding experience with friends or the whole family, including your child? You can add multiple people, including kids or adults (ages 3 and up) for a customized lesson that is suited for the best learning (and bonding) experience for your family or groups ability level.
Sierra At Tahoe is proud to offer adaptive lessons for both physical and intellectual disabilities. We have certified instructors in both children and adult lessons. We have limited adaptive equipment. If interested in a season adaptive pass or lesson, click here for more information.
*Please note this is only a reservation request and lessons are subject to instructor availability. Your lesson will be confirmed via email or phone. Forms must be submitted 48 hours in advance.
Or please call 530-659-7453 x183 for more information.
2020/21 Peak Dates
November 27-29, 2020 | December 19 - January 10, 2021 | January 16-18, 2021 | February 13-21, 2021
Things to Know
- Please note that lessons are subject to selling out. We strongly recommended you make them at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- We recommend you arrive one hour before your lesson time to allow for ample time for the check-in and rental process.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Layers are best.
- Be sure you have eye protection (goggles for snowy days and sunglasses for sunny days).
- Hats, gloves, sunscreen and other items you might forget are available at the Sierra Mt. Sports Shop .
- Ski pants and helmet rentals are available at the mountain.
Cancellation Policy for Lessons :
(1) For single day Cancellations made before 7am the day prior to your reservation: No charge.
(2) Cancellations made between 7am the day prior and 7am the day of your reservation: $40.00 cancellation charge.
(3) No Call/No Show or cancelling after 7am the day of the reservation: CHARGED FULL PRICE.
Turn your adult or young adult Learn to Ski/Ride 3-PAK into an Unlimited Season Pass and Unlimited Season Rental with our Level UPgrade* and be transformed into that savvy shred guru you’ve always aspired to be. To make that smile even wider, we’re throwing in perks such as Preferred Parking, a Fast Pass, and discounts on grub, retail + gear from our partners, Burton and Rossignol. Now that you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time to master the mountain and take your skills to the next level.
Ski/Ride any three days this season for only $85/day, no blackouts + enjoy the freedom of choosing to ride on your schedule while saving some serious cash!
Before we jump to the high-fives (now elbow-fives) and good times, there are some important operating guidelines we have to share with you. Please check back every time you plan to visit.