Sierra-at-Tahoe Offers Skiers and Riders Incredible Savings Print-version
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SIERRA-AT-TAHOE® RESORT OFFERS SKIERS AND RIDERS INCREDIBLE SAVINGS
Affordable Lift Tickets, Lessons, Lodging Deals and more.
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. – Jan. 21, 2011 – La Nina has delivered over 330 inches of snow this winter and more is on the way! Savvy skiers and snowboarders are taking full advantage of the great mid-winter conditions and unbeatable deals at Sierra Resort. From lift tickets to lessons, new gear to food and drinks, the following deals make winter fun, easy and affordable.
LIFT TICKET DEALS
- The best day lift ticket value in Lake Tahoe, Sierra Resort’s 3-Pak gives skiers and riders access to the slopes for just $51 per day. 3-Pak tickets are valid any day with no holiday or weekend blackout dates all season long. It’s like a mini season-pass, perfect for mid-winter or spring skiers and riders.
- The Sierra Value Card is available to season passholders, Vertical Plus™ members and 3-Pak holders and gives you 20% more value for your money at Sierra Resort. Guests can pay $100 for $120 worth of food and drinks, rental equipment or clothing and gear at Sierra Mountain Sports.
AFFORDABLE LESSON PACKAGES
- Learn to Ski or Ride for Just $35! Sierra Resort’s $35 beginner package includes an all-day limited access lift ticket, rental equipment and a 2.5 hour lesson. Friends and families can spend an entire day on the slopes learning a new sport for less than the cost of going out to dinner and a movie. The $35 Learn to Ski/Snowboard package is valid for adults age 13+, Sunday through Friday, non-holiday and excluding restricted dates. It is available in limited quantities and only online at www.SierraAtTahoe.com.
- Save $30 or more with our Exclusive Online Lift Ticket + Rental Offer. Reserve your lift tickets with ski or snowboard equipment rentals online and save on one, two, three and four day packages. This sweet offer is only valid Monday - Friday and when reserved online. Not valid for Demo equipment.
- Ski and Stay Packages for as low as $79 per night. Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort offers lodging packages with a variety of resorts, casinos and boutique hotels around town. A complimentary shuttle to and from the resort each day means guests can spend the whole day on the slopes and then relax with a beer at the end of the day, leaving the driving to us.
For more deals and discount information, visit www.SierraAtTahoe.com or call 530.659.7453.
Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort: Keepin It Real
With over 100 acres of dedicated beginner terrain, four beginner-only conveyor lifts, a $35 adult beginner package, and a full compliment of multi-lingual PSIA Certified Instructors, Sierra Resort is one of the top places to learn to ski or ride in the western states. For freestylers, a commitment to innovative terrain parks has led to Sierra Resort being recognized by TransWorld SNOWboarding as a Top 10 Overall Resort as well as among the Top 10 Best Parks in the nation. And for all-mountain skiers and riders, wind-protected slopes, incredible tree skiing, and 320 acres of backcountry terrain out the Huckleberry Gates make Sierra Resort a bastion of the authentic California ski experience. Easy to get to and always welcoming, Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort embraces skiers and snowboarders who want to escape from everyday life and enjoy the simple pleasure of winter in the mountains. Sierra Resort is a partner in recreation with the Eldorado National Forest.
The closest major resort to Sacramento, Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort is located just 12 miles west of Lake Tahoe and receives an annual average of 480 inches of snowfall
For more information, visit www.SierraAtTahoe.com or call 530.659.7453.
Please use @sierra_at_tahoe when tweeting about Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort.