Start Shreddin' With Your Sierra Season Pass
Insurance is good. (No, we're not looking for a healthcare convo.) We're talking snow insurance!* Your Sierra-at-Tahoe Season Pass comes with snow insurance; no open enrollment period, no co-pay, no generic prescription, just days to ski, ride and enjoy on someone else's snow while we summon Mother Nature and set up our goods. Your in-network snow insurance provders are:
With ANY Purchased Sierra Season Pass**
- Squaw Valley, CA - Scheduled to open November 27
- Alpine Meadows, CA - Scheduled to open mid-December
- Monarch Mountain, CO - Open!
With Purchased Unlimited Sierra Season Passes**
- Mountain High, CA - Open!
- Timberline, OR - Open!
- Crested Butte, CO - Scheduled to open November 27
- Snowbasin, UT - Scheduled to open November 28
- Stevens Pass, WA - Scheduled to open November 28 - December 1
- China Peak, CA - Scheduled to open November 29
- Arizona Snowbowl, AZ - Scheduled to open November 29
- Schweitzer, ID - Scheduled to open November 29 - December 1
Grab your insurance card (your Sierra Season Pass), load up the car and get your fix! We at Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort care about your well-being; plus, we want you to get your winter legs back under you before you shred our mountain on opening day! When you arrive at one of our partner mountains head to their ticket/pass office with your ID and pass, and they'll get you on the hill!
See you on the mountain!
*Snow Insurance refers to being able to use your Sierra-at-Tahoe Season Pass at other resorts this winter. Conditions apply. Date restrictions apply, includeing, non-holiday/blackout. See website for full details.
**Benefits at other partner resorts are for purchased 2013-14 Sierra Season Passholders only.