Sierra-at-Tahoe offers programs for adult skiers and snowboarders age 18+ looking to continuously grow their skills and to enjoy a rewarding lifetime on the slopes.
Sierra Mountain Masters has been created for adults, who want a social, regular group to ski/ride with, and who would enjoy exploring the mountain with a professional instructor (not to mention jumping to the front of the lift line). The program is offered on Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
|Sierra Mountain Masters Lesson Program (Season Pass purchased separately)||18+||$750|
You must also have a valid season pass or daily lift ticket.
Sundays 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
December 13, 2015
January 3, 2016
January 10, 2016
January 24, 2016
January 31, 2016
February 7, 2016
February 28, 2016
March 6, 2016
March 13, 2016
March 20, 2016
How To Join
Stop by the Season Pass office or Adult Learning Center.
Questions can be directed to Ryan Thompson at 530.659.7453 x287 or email@example.com.
For skiers and snowboarders ages 55 and up, enjoy 10 days of guided instruction throughout the 2015-16 winter season. This program allows you to experience all the mountain has to offer while meeting people with the same passion for skiing/riding in the same stages of their life. This is a great way to improve your skills through light coaching in a comfortable, non-intimidating environment. Fun, exciting, social, and progressive all at the same time! If you are not sure, come try a free introductory class on January 8 and decide after you experience a day.
2015-16 Sierra Seniors:
- Meets Wednesday mornings from January through March.
- January 8, 13, 20, 27; February 3, 10, 24; March 2, 9, 16
- Start at Mama's Kitchen in the main lodge at 8:30 am to head out on the mountain by 9:00 a.m. Sierra Seniors will wrap up at 12:00 p.m.
- Cost for the program is $300 (drop-in rate: $45).
- Purchasable inside the Season Pass Office.
- Valid Sierra-at-Tahoe Season Pass or lift ticket required.
For more information, please call 530.659.7453 x284.