Teach Your Child Private Lessons
Ability Level: Beginner
Age Range: 2-5
Let's do it together!
This 2-hour private lesson is for parents who want to learn how to teach their child (ages 2 - 5) how to ski or ride.
Parents and kid must be present and everyone gets instruction.
2016/17 Teach Your Child Lesson Rates
Scroll to the left on your mobile device to view more details in the pricing table below:
Non-peak / Peak Window Price
|Inquire About Lesson|
|2 Hour Lesson
Offered at 2-4pm everyday
|$200 | $215||Inquire Now|
|$50 additional per person, per lesson. All prices subject to change. Private lessons do not include lift tickets or equipment rentals.|
Reservations are recommended. Lessons are subject to instructor availability.
*Please note this is only a reservation request, your lesson will be confirmed via email or phone. Forms must be submitted 48 hours in advance.
Or please call 530-659-7453 x150 for more information.
2016-17 Peak Dates
December 26-31, 2016 | January 14-15, 2017 | February 18-25, 2017
Things to Know
- We recommend you arrive one hour before your lesson time to allow for ample time for the check-in process.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Layers are best.
- Be sure you have eye protection (goggles for snowy days and sunglasses for sunny days).
- Hats, gloves, sunscreen and other items you might forget are available at the Sierra Mt. Sports Shop .
- Ski pants and helmet rentals are available at the mountain.
- Cancellation Policy for Private Lessons: If you cancel before 24 hours prior to the reservation you will be charged $30. If you cancel within 24 hours of the reservation you will be charged the full price of the lesson you have reserved for. If you do not call, or are not present the same day of the reservation (no call/no show) you will be charged the full price of the lesson.
We love our passholders and show it often by offering Early Loads on select powder days through the season. Sierra's wind protected lifts and trails make Sierra-at-Tahoe your best bet on stormy days. Our hard-working crews know every minute on the hill counts and makes it their mission to open on time. Our passholders get hooked up with 20% discounts on food, new gear and rentals with My Sierra Rewards! Sierra is the closest major resort to Northern California (ensuring you less driving and more skiing/riding). Sierra's blessed with natural snow from heaven, not hoses.
If you like to work hard and play hard, Sierra is the place for you. Join the Sierra Fam this winter + see why we're Tahoe's favorite place to work!
Sierra now has a proud in-town presence. Located at the Crossing, right at the Y intersection, guests now have an opportunity to get the latest threads, pick up their online tickets right in town + experience an extension of the mountain that we all love. Plus, Sierra Passholders can score 25% OFF anything in the store through October 31st!