You asked, we acted. To help get you and your pal(s) faster to the fun, complete the form below to reserve your BFF tickets or BFF beginner lesson* for a future date to secure your friends' turns.
Once you complete your reservation, at least 5 days in advance before arrival date, you and your buddy will be able to head straight to a designated line on your reservation date to purchase and pickup your BFF ticket(s).
*BFF lessons are an Adult (ages 13+) beginner level lesson. Lesson includes a 2-hour lesson, limited access lift ticket and ski or snowboard equipment. See our Lessons page for more detail on the beginner lesson programs. Lesson reservations are based on availability. BFF lessons are not valid for children 4-12 or toward private lessons.
- This is a request only. Your reservation is not complete until you receive your confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations are made by completing the form only. Phone or email requests will not be taken.
- Complete passholder and BFF guest information is required.
- Reservations must be requested a minimum of 5 days before arrival date.
- Complete one form per day of arrival.
- Maximum of 2 BFF tickets per day. Some restrictions may apply.
- Passholder and BFF guest MUST be present to pick up the tickets. This will be strictly enforced.
- Payment will take place at the ticket location on the day of arrival. This will allow for flexible separate payments per guest or needing to cancel.
- BFF guest must present photo ID when picking up ticket.
- Reservation will be canceled if not picked up so there’s no need to contact us.
- An order confirmation will be sent after the reservation is completed – Please bring this with you to finish the purchase process.