Where To Eat In South Lake Tahoe
Where to eat in South Lake Tahoe?
- Blue Dog Pizza - with two locations in South Lake Tahoe, Blue Dog Pizza is a great spot for families.
Midtown location: 530.541.0123; Raley's Village Center location: 530.541.0813
- Off The Hook - a locally owned gem since 2004. Off The Hook features traditional sushi, as well as over 40 unique rolls you won't likely see anywhere else!
- Keys Cafè - South Lake Tahoe's independent coffehouse and cafè. Keys Cafè is the spot to pick up coffee, sit down for dessert and wine, or surf the internet.
- Getaway Cafè - "Your family's kitchen away from home." Located in Meyers, at the base of Echo Summit, Getaway Cafè is great first-stop on your way into South Lake Tahoe or for a final taste of Tahoe on your way home.
To Take Your Date:
- Edgewood Restaurant - Beautiful views and a luxurious atmosphere. Edgewood Restaurant is located feet from Lake Tahoe and features a rotating menu crafted by Executive Chef Frank Stagnaro.
- Samurai Sushi - traditional sushi and fine Japanese dining, Samurai Sushi is a great place to take in the atmosphere, the fire pit, and sushi bar.
- The Fresh Ketch - Treat your date to great lake views from the upstairs dining room at The Fresh Ketch. Or challenge them to a game of Backgammon at the built-in tables in the bar.
- Sprouts - Healthy and soulful, Sprouts is a local's favorite for a reason. Eat here to get back on track or anytime really.
- Orchids Authentic Thai Food - Great Thai food in a friendly, low-key atmosphere. Orchids Authentic Thai Food is a local's hot-spot.
- Freshies - Offering innovative, delicious, wholesome and often organic cuisine, Freshies delivers island-inspired food and fun in the snow.
Get Your Drink On:
- The Beacon Bar & Grill - Voted Tahoe's Best Drink, The Beacon Bar & Grill's, Rum Runner can not be missed. Bet you can't have just one!
- The Divided Sky - A locals favorite for craft beers, Tahoe Moonshine's spirits and killer bar bites. The Divided Sky is a must, especially on nights with live music.
- Steamers Bar & Grill - Hang with the locals. Steamers Bar & Grill is Tahoe's long-time watering hole - give their famous fish tacos a try!
- Opal Ultra Lounge - The place to see and be seen. Opal Ulta Lounge, features regional and national deejays, with VIP tables and bottle service available by reservation.