2016/17 Season Passes
Lock In Next Season's Fun - Buy A 2016/17 Season Pass Today
|Adult (23-69)||$409*||BUY NOW|
|Young Adult (13-22)||$309*||BUY NOW|
|College (proof of 6 Fall 2016 credits)*||$309*||BUY NOW|
|Child (5-12)||$149*||BUY NOW|
|Child (4 and under)||FREE|
|Super Senior (70+)||$149*||BUY NOW|
Valid any day, no restrictions, no blackout dates. Available in limited quantities.
Includes FREE skiing/snowboarding privileges on select days at Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, in addition to membership to the Powder Alliance, a collective of 13 ski areas across the West.
|Sierra Value Pass||Rate|
Valid Sunday - Friday, excluding blackout dates.
Includes FREE skiing/snowboarding privileges on select days at Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
|My Sierra Rewards PLUS Membership||$159|
Earn points for qualifying expenditures & days skied at Sierra-at-Tahoe PLUS member's only lift lines and a FREE midweek, non-holiday lift ticket voucher upon enrollment.
|Fast Pass Season Pass (All Ages)||$109|
Valid any day at Sierra-at-Tahoe. Valid lift ticket or season pass is required.
|Parking Season Pass||$119|
Enjoy Preferred Parking any day throughout the 2016-17 season. Head to parking lot "C" for up close parking. Valid for one car per day only. Pass must be displayed and visible through the windshield.
Skiing/Riding At Sierra Is Awesome Because:
- We love our passholders and show it often by offering Early Loads on select powder days through the season.
- Sierra's wind protected lifts and trails make Sierra-at-Tahoe your best bet on stormy days.
- Our hard-working crews know every minute on the hill counts and makes it their mission to open on time.
- Our passholders get hooked up with 20% discounts on food, new gear and rentals with My Sierra Rewards!
- Sierra is the closest major resort to Northern California (ensuring you less driving and more skiing/riding).
- Sierra's blessed with natural snow from heaven, not hoses.
*All benefits begin at the start of the 2016/17 season
|Season Pass Office Hours|
|Monday-Sunday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Phone Inquiries||530.659.7453 x208|
Download A Release Of Liability Form:
If you've purchased your Sierra season pass, but still need to fill out our Release Of Liability form, please download the form here, complete, and return to Sierra-at-Tahoe by either:
Mail: Season Pass Office, 1111 Sierra-at-Tahoe Rd., Twin Bridges, CA 95735
2016/17 Pass Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation requests received by 11/01/2016:
- Passes are non-refundable. Cancellations requested by 11/01/2016 will receive a resort credit for value paid, less the onsite ticket rate per day, for any days used from date of purchase through 4/30/2016.
- A $30 processing fee per pass will apply. Resort credit is valid for a 2017/18 season pass only and can be used starting May 1, 2017.
Cancellation requests received after 11/01/2016:
- Passes are non-refundable. In the case of documented medical reasons (a Physician's statement is required) that prevent the passholder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season, a resort credit may be issued. Medical conditions must occur prior to March 15, 2017 and passes must not have been used after the initial symptoms in order to be eligible for any credit.
- Days used will be charged the onsite ticket rate per day plus a processing fee of $30. Resort credit is valid for a 2017/18 season pass only and can be used starting May 1, 2017.
Cancellation requests do not extend to family members. Cancellation requests must be received prior to 04/01/2017.
No refunds or credits will be given on season passes which are not picked up or used. All rates subject to change without notice. 2016/17 Season Pass product eligibility is determined by passholder's age as of November 1, 2016.
*College Pass Conditions: Purchase your pass today then present your Driver's license/ID, College ID and proof of a minimum of 6 class credits for the Fall 2015 semester/quarter to the Sierra Season Pass Office to receive season pass. You are required to submit all necessary documentation before your pass will be activated for the 2016/17 season. No photocopies or faxes accepted. Original printout of class schedule will be accepted. Student's name must appear on class enrollment form/class schedule. No exceptions.
2016/17 BLACKOUT DATES
December 26-31, 2016 | January 14-15, 2017 | February 18-19, 2017