|Lifts open||Trails open||Trails groomed|
|Parks open||Pipe Status|
|US 50||SR 89||SR 88|
|Since 5 AM||Last 12 Hrs||Last 24 Hrs||Storm Total||Base||Season total|
Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort is closed for the 2012-13 winter ski and snowboard season. Pray for lots of early snow next season and we'll see you on the mountain!
|Young Adult (13-22)||$269|
|College (proof of 6 credits)*||$269|
|Child (4 and under)||FREE|
|Super Senior (70+)||$119|
|Valid ANY DAY, no restrictions, no blackout dates. Available in LIMITED QUANTITIES.|
|Sierra Resort Value Pass||Rate|
|Valid Sunday - Friday, excluding blackout dates.|
|My Sierra Rewards PLUS Membership||$159|
Earn points for qualifying expenditures & days skied at Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort PLUS member's only lift lines and a FREE midweek, non-holiday lift ticket voucher upon enrollment.
|Fast Pass Season Pass (All Ages)||$99|
Valid any day at Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort. Valid lift ticket or season pass is required.
- We love our passholders and show it often by offering Early Loads on select powder days through the season.
- Sierra's wind protected lifts and trails make Sierra-at-Tahoe your best bet on stormy days.
- Our hard-working crews know every minute on the hill counts and makes it their mission to open on time.
- Our passholders get hooked up with 20% discounts on food, new gear and rentals with My Sierra Rewards!
- Sierra Resort is the closest major resort to Northern California (ensuring you less driving and more skiing/riding).
- Sierra's blessed with natural snow from heaven, not hoses.
|Season Pass Office Hours|
|Monday-Friday||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Phone Inquiries||530.659.7453 x208|
If you've purchased your Sierra season pass, but still need to fill out our Release Of Liability form, please download the form here, complete, and return to Sierra-at-Tahoe by either:
Mail: Season Pass Office, 1111 Sierra-at-Tahoe Rd., Twin Bridges, CA 95735
Cancellation requests received by 11/01/2013:
Cancellation requests received after 11/01/2013:
Cancellation requests do not extend to family members. Cancellation requests must be received prior to 04/01/2014.
All rates subject to change without notice. 2013-14 Season Pass product eligibility is determined by passholder's age as of November 1, 2013.
*College Pass Conditions: Purchase your pass today then present your Driver's license/ID, College ID and proof of a minimum of 6 class credits for the Fall 2013 semester/quarter to the Sierra Season Pass Office to receive season pass. You are required to submit all necessary documentation before your pass will be activated for the 2013-14 season. No photocopies or faxes accepted. Original printout of class schedule will be accepted. Student's name must appear on class enrollment form/class schedule. No exceptions.
2013-14 BLACKOUT DATES
December 26 - 31, 2013 | January 18 - 19, 2014 | February 15 - 16, 2014